Cookies can be, depending on their persistence in the system:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication. , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or to share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided in based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. requested. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and for the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal or private information from visitors.
Restaurante Es Nàutic uses session cookies to optimize the use of system resources and improve the loading speed of the web, for this, we use the following session cookies:
Accessible for script:
Expires: At the end of the browsing session
Deactivation of Cookies
The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
- a) The browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– From the Opera browser, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- b) Through third-party tools:
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not the one currently being visited. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, with these third-party companies installing these cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., the entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google analytics does not collect personal data from visitors to this website. The main functions of google cookies are:
– Determine the domain to study.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Remember the number and time of previous visits.
– Collect information on the origin of traffic.
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of the personalized monitoring variables.
The cookies used by google, and their characteristics are:
- a) __utma: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish the user session.
- b) __utmb: This cookie lasts 30 minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and / or visits.
- c) __utmc: This cookie remains active while the browser session lasts. It is a temporary cookie to indicate if the session is open or closed. It is no longer commonly used.
- d) __utmz: This cookie lasts for six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links).
- e) __utmv: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to store data obtained from records, in order to later segment them demographically.
- f) _ga: This cookie lasts for two years, and is used to distinguish users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google maps allows the insertion of maps on third-party websites, such as this one. The cookies used by google maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF.
They serve to establish several unique identifiers, except for the PREF cookie, which is used to show the zoom preferences of the maps.
The PREF cookie lasts for one year. The SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or that have a short duration.
For more information, visit the following link:
For more information about the cookies used by google maps, you can visit the following link: